Jumpstart your sales career With Thompson Creek
***Now hiring for only 8 available positions across all DC, Maryland, and Virginia teams. Applications are processed in the order received.***
At Thompson Creek we don’t sell windows, we sell solutions, and as a field marketer you don’t have to sell anything at all! Walking around a neighborhood field marketers meet homeowners every day who have problems: leaking or rotting windows, doors that don’t seal correctly, overflowing gutters, electricity bills that are sky high from having to heat and cool poorly insulated homes, and much more. Field marketers make genuine connections with homeowners, help to identify these problems, and set appointments for a member of our sales team to provide the prospective client with a free, no-obligation quote. That’s it.
Last year we improved the lives of more than 8,000 families in DC, Maryland, and Virginia – and now we are growing, again. The fact of the matter is that our work makes houses into homes by making them safer, more comfortable, more affordable, and more efficient which is better for our Earth.
Want to talk to a team member to learn more? Call: 888.865.1349 or Apply Immediately
How You Succeed:
Our field marketing department is looking for highly-motivated, top performers with management potential to join our growing team. We expect you to be ready to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment, and be as excited as we are to help families learn how our American-made, ecologically friendly products can enrich their lives.
As the face of the company, our field marketers are smart, engaging, and results-driven. We offer:
- Paid training so you can learn valuable career skills
- A fantastic working environment with supportive teammates
- Great perks like an immediately vesting 401K with matching contributions, a gym membership, and more
- Opportunities for advancement through our sales and marketing teams
- Generous compensation that beats the pants off of just about any other part-time job
- Signing and retention bonuses for top candidates up to $500 just for completing your training and doing good work
Beyond any signing and retention bonuses offered to strong candidates, our top performers earn up to $45/hr. working part time in flexible schedules. If you think you might have what it takes to be one of them, we want to hear from you.