As the face of the company, our marketing teams are smart, engaging, and results driven. Learn valuable career building skills while you work with us. Our marketing teams make genuine connections with homeowners, help to identify their home improvement problems, and set appointments for a member of our sales team to provide the prospective client with a free, no-obligation quote. We offer both full-time and part time positions in roles such as field marketer, brand ambassador, or sales support representative.
- Multiple scheduling options that you can integrate into your schedule
- Paid training so you can learn valuable career skills
- A fun work environment with supportive teammates
- Opportunities for advancement through our sales and marketing teams
- A highly competitive compensation plan with tons of earning potential
- On/offsite company events and celebrations
- Great benefits including medical, 401K matching, and more
We’ve got big ambitions, and we need the region’s most dedicated and most talented workers to help us set new records. If you’re willing to work smarter and harder, do the best that you can for our customers, and never be satisfied with “good enough”, we want you.