As the face of the company, our marketing teams are smart, engaging, and results driven. Learn valuable career building skills while you work with us. Our marketing teams make genuine connections with homeowners, help to identify their home improvement problems, and set appointments for a member of our sales team to provide the prospective client with a free, no-obligation quote. We offer both full-time and part time positions in roles such as field marketer, brand ambassador, or sales support representative.
- Multiple scheduling options that you can integrate into your schedule
- Paid training so you can learn valuable career skills
- A fun work environment with supportive teammates
- Opportunities for advancement through our sales and marketing teams
- A highly competitive compensation plan with tons of earning potential
- On/offsite company events and celebrations
- Great benefits including medical, 401K matching, and more
We have ambitious goals, and we are on the lookout for the most committed and skilled individuals to join us in exceeding and surpassing those goals. Do you have the drive and passion to take your career to the next level?