Incorporated in 1870, Laurel, MD was founded as a mill town and grew under industrialization. Today, Laurel is a popular commuter town for Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD workers. Largely residential, Laurel maintains its heritage through a popular historic district, Main Street and a number of properties on the National Register of Historic Places.
As the region’s source of premier home improvement products, Thompson Creek Window Company® knows Laurel – from its historic homes to new construction condominiums and single-family homes. That’s why so many Laurel homeowners call on us when it comes time to update their windows and doors with beautiful, energy efficient replacements. We custom design and manufacture every window and door in our local Maryland workshop using only American-made materials.
The result: Replacement windows and doors that are sure to improve the value of your home and increase its energy efficiency.
Replacement Windows in Laurel, MD
Windows are an oft-overlooked home feature. It can be easy to forget that our windows do more than let in light – they protect our home from the elements, keep cool air out in the winter and keep it in during the summer.
Thompson Creek’s® vinyl replacement windows are safer and stronger than traditional replacement windows, so they can withstand diverse Mid-Atlantic weather conditions and through the decades.
Why do Laurel homeowners love Thompson Creek® replacement windows? Our windows:
- Are custom-made. We measure, build and install every window to your home’s exact specifications.
- Exceed 2015 ENERGY STAR® criteria. Lower your utility bills year-round with the most energy-efficient replacement windows on the residential market.
- Are a breeze to clean and operate. We use tilt-in sashes for easy cleaning and operation – no elbow grease required.
- Yield a strong return on investment. Window replacement has a return of up to 82% on the cost when you sell your home.
- Are made in the USA. You can take pride in knowing your windows are USA-Certified® and made in our local Maryland factory.
What’s more, only our factory experts handle window installation, ensuring a stress-free replacement process.
Door Replacement in Laurel, MD
Like our windows, our replacement doors can significantly improve the beauty and energy efficiency of your home. From entry doors, to storm doors to sliding glass patio doors, we’re proud to design and manufacture our doors in our local Maryland workshop and deliver them direct to Laurel homeowners – no middlemen or third parties.
What makes Thompson Creek® doors stand apart from the rest? Our doors:
- Exceed 2015 ENERGY STAR® criteria. Keep cool air out in the winter and inside in the summer – helping you reduce your utility bills all year around.
- Include safety and security features. We use 20-gauge steel to build entry door frames and deadbolts.
- Come in an array of colors, patterns and accents. Choose designer colors, patterns and accents from our standard product line – or we can create a custom design just for you.
- Bring a hefty return on investment. Think you might sell your home some day? Steel door replacement yields an impressive 125% return on the cost when you sell your house.
- Are made in America. Like our windows, all of our doors are constructed with American-made materials in our local Maryland workshop.
At Thompson Creek® our team handles everything from measurement, to construction to installation – ensuring a stress-free door replacement experience.
We built our business on the foundation of 100% customer satisfaction. That’s why all of our premier home improvement products come with a unique transferrable double lifetime guarantee – ensuring that your new windows and doors will be the last you ever need to buy.
If you’re a Laurel homeowner, consider Thompson Creek® for your next home improvement project. Contact us today for a free no-obligation quote and learn how you can quickly create a more beautiful, energy efficient home today.